Re: [atlarge-discuss] Preamble/Mission Statement one more time. + plus

Bruce - my reworking of the mission statement.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Young" <Bruce@barelyadequate.info>
To: "At-Large Discussion List" <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 12:34 AM
Subject: RE: [atlarge-discuss] Preamble/Mission Statement one more time. +
plus

> I like this!
>
> Bruce Young

"We are ICANN-At-Large, a self-organized Global Community of 'Individual
Users' of the Internet .  Our primary community goal is in effectively
representing the Interests of our Membership before ICANN and any other
concerns effecting the operations of their Internet Services. ICANN-At-Large
is founded along and dedicated to a  democratic, accountable and provides
direct participation in ICANN's and other's global Internet policy and
networking standards making."

What is still missing is the definition of the various classes of
membership....

Todd