Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: ICANN attorney replies to Politech post on "self-regulation's end"

I refer you to the reasonable questions and concerns sent to Dan Halloran 35
days ago, which he has still not had the courtesy to acknowledge, let alone
answer, presumably because the ICANN Board would prefer not to answer
difficult (but reasonable and relevant) questions.

Mr Sims,

You don't have to be "religious" and zealous for global democracy to assert
that ICANN lacks responsiveness to its stakeholders. If you claim any
credibility at all, then kindly get me rational answers to my fair and
honest questions.

But no, I guess you will not even reply, because the general public have
found in practice that the ICANN establishment skulks away and hides when
challenging questions (relevant to stakeholders) are raised.

Will you reply? Will ICANN acknowledge my relevant questions? Prove me
wrong! Get me some answers!

Otherwise, kindly don't lecture us on ICANN at all, or create a smokescreen
of "global democracy lunatics" to hide behind. I do not have to be a lunatic
to request openness, responsiveness, courtesy and transparency. But that is
what ICANN (and I suggest possibly you - we shall see...) lack.

Oh, and one other thing... whether ICANN is or is not self-regulatory, it
presides over a system which is... registrars who regulate themselves, and
who commit fraud, and yet remain accredited by ICANN.

Richard Henderson
www.theInternetChallenge.com