[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] elections

With the help of YJ Park, Jamie, Vittorio and myself met
together with YJ this afternoon30 min ago and we all agreed to
implement the election by the original date mandated,
work together.

Vittorio will write up a summary of what we agreed and work plan and
present to you shortly.

Earlier today, Wolfgang and Vittorio and myself met and agreed
to have division of labor, Wolfgang will work on mission
statement, Vittorio on draft bylaws and election, and
myself for outreach.

Of course we need more people to work on elections and
other issues, too.

Thanks,

izumi