Re: [atlarge-discuss] SECONDS and NOMINATIONS

Dear???? Danny

Thanks for your comments..
I just arrived to this task force in april.. (because before i don't be in
this group).

Second, the representant for the NCC in this group is James Love, i'm
participate with comments directly to Marilyn Cade.

Thanks for studied my history friend, but i don't want to search in your
live... for anything. And you forget something... i participate in the
membership implementation task force for latin america (see:
http://www.icann.org/committees/at-large/mitf.htm  such a chair)...

Well you only put that you want.. not the true.

Thanks..for all.. and work... for the internet not for you.

Erick Iriarte Ahon
Latinoamericann Project

Pd. if somebody nominate Danny Younger, i support this nomination because
is necessary to listen to all people.