Re: [atlarge-discuss] SECONDS and NOMINATIONS

Dear Erick,

The entire point of an At-Large was to ensure representation for those not
already represented by the supporting organizations.

You are already an elected representative of the Non-Commercial Constituency
serving as their representative on the Names Council.  One such
representative job is enough, isn't it?  Just do a good job on the Council
and allow others to represent the unrepresented user community.  You don't
need two such representative positions simultaneously.

PS.  I haven't spent my time researching your life... but I have followed the
issue of "transfers" rather closely (which allows me to be aware of the
degree of your involvement in the TF efforts).   My concern is that
candidates for office in the at-large demonstrate a level of concern about
user "issues"... after all, we are here to make sure that policy concerns and
problems encountered by the user community are resolved.

I don't need a slate of candidates that already operate within the sphere of
the Non-Commercial Constituency.  They already have a forum within which they
can raise their concerns.  The At-Large should not become merely a new
platform for the NCDNHC and their members -- such action will only serve to
destroy whatever credibility this organization seeks to build...