Re: [atlarge-discuss] SECONDS and NOMINATIONS

Well..

this is real neccesary mail.

I don't like any kind of problems.

1. In LatinAmerica all work in all ways, we are little group, and need to
be bigger, but now we are only a few.

2. I don't accept my nomination (If you see some mail in this way, please
forward)

3. If somebody think i'm a right-person for one possition is his-view, is
necessary that i'm agree with this.

4. Please don't confuse a nomination with a election, and don't confuse
nomination with the acception of this nomination.

5. And... never in the past i see so much email with my name  and is Erick
Iriarte Ahon (complete)  :) Thanks...

Erick Iriarte Ahon
Latinoamericann Project

Pd. i refresf my suggest, if somebody nominate Danny i support the nomination.