Re: [atlarge-discuss] Status of nominations

At 16.07.2002 10:58, you wrote:
>/Alexander, I made I think 7 nominations in my one message, and you missed several.

Jamie, your seven nominees (Joanna Lane, Kathy Kleiman, Barbara Simons,
Jeanette Hofmann, YJ Park, Norbert Klein and Danny Younger) are *all*
included in the list.

You are free to endorse any number of candidates, but only the first
two persons (nomination and second) are listed.

At 16.07.2002 11:00, you wrote:
>I'll add my second to the following non-member nominations.

I note again that non-members are *NOT* eligible.

Best regards,
/// Alexander