[atlarge-discuss] minor schedule changes

We'll possibly have to move the deadline for nomination acceptances
from Tuesday 23th, midnight, to Tuesday 23th, midday (CET). This
because Elisabeth will be physically offline (maintenance power
shortage for the whole day at her location) on the 25th, so she needs
to setup the election system on the 24th, which means that Joop +
watchdogs have to have at least the afternoon of the 23rd to finalize
the ballots and the voters' roll.

I have asked Elisabeth whether the system would allow making the setup
on Friday 26th, with automatical mailing of the ballots on the 27th -
if this is possible, we'll do this, and we won't have to move the
deadline for nomination acceptance.

Hope that all of this is ok - sorry, but we have to cope with tasks by
many busy people in a very few days, so there isn't much we can do
about it.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------