[atlarge-discuss] Re: nomination for the ICANNATLARGE.COM panel

I accept my nomination and thank those who would like
to see me on the panel.

To be frank and clear, I have not been extremely active
on the mailing list in the past few months. I have
expressed my disagreement on more than one occasion
with the manner in which the interim panel pursued its
mandate. I see this as a larger process of creating an
at-large membership, the primary eligibility being an
"individual" stake in the Internet and its governance.
I do not see this as an ICANN-centric movement. That
said, I look to see the panel as a steering group that
will also engage ICANN effectively by building and
representing a wide base of individual stakeholders.

Regards,

Vivek Durai
Advocate, India.

On Wed, 17 July 2002, "icannatlarge.com election" wrote

> Hello and congratulations!
>
> You have been nominated for the icannatlarge.com
panel.