Micheal Sherrill

From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
Date:  Sat, 20 Jul 2002 01:53:45 -0700

Michael and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  For purposes of clarification for Michael here and any others that
have difficulty with the intricacies of the written english language
the following is offered:

  FYI Michael,  "I" is as a single member of INEGroup.  "WE", is
as a membership organization inclusive of myself...