[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] Re: [atlarge-discuss] Nominee's info?

----- Original Message -----
From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@vitaminic.net>
To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@ntlworld.com>

Richard:
>a brief simple statement from each candidate on the actual ballot
>paper would be helpful, and you can add a LINK to the more detailed
>statements on our website.

Ok, so let's do both: candidates will be able to supply a 350-word
enhanced statement for the web page and for a "long mailing" to the
membership, plus a 50-word brief summary on the ballot.

vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------

Thanks Vittorio -

I appreciate your flexibility (and hard work)

Richard