Re: [atlarge-discuss] (fwd) Urgent input needed for ERC on At-Large ***please respond by Monday morning***

Vittorio and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Thank you Vittorio for this insight as to your relationship with
the ALOC.

  I would ask, as a number of our members are also ISOC
members in Italy, do you have a mandate from the ISOC
members in your chapter, on issue related concerns?

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 00:28:17 +0100, you wrote:
>
> >Please be insistent on this, Vittorio.
>
> Just a clarification (as many people might have missed this): I am a
> member of the ALOC as representative not of this organization but of
> the Italian chapter of the Internet Society. Our official
> representatives in the ALOC are Sotiris Sotiropoulos and Satyajit
> Gupta, so it will be up to them to present any official statement or
> proposal this organization might want to make. But of course, while I
> am there, I try to defend the general principles and to spread
> information as much as possible.
> --
> vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827