Re: [atlarge-discuss] Question to Vittorio

Joop and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  You have a good point here I think Joop.  However it seems
to me that if Vittorio wishes to stand for election knowing
that if elected he will be under serious fire for the reasons
below that you suggest, he should not be prevented from
doing so.

  I personally cannot see Vittorio as a good candidate for
much different reasons.  Those being that he basically
and specifically misrepresented ICANNATLARGE.COM
in Buckarest as has been discussed on this forum just not
too long ago...

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 02:23 a.m. 21/07/2002 +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
>
> >(As for myself, I think my opinions are quite clearly expressed from
> >my posts - however I'll try to give my answers to all questions to
> >candidates, but first I have to finish the job as organizer of these
> >elections :-) ).
>
> Do you not think , Vittorio, that organizing these elections and sending an
> Election Charter and (IMHO ill conceived) Panel Rules to the electorate,
> coupled with possession of the members' email adresses should disqualify
> someone to stand as a Candidate in the same election?
>
> Far from wanting to discourage participation, I do have a concern that your
> election may come under attack for this reason.
>
> Would it not be better if you announced your candidacy for the next Panel
> or Council?
>
> --Joop

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827