Re: [atlarge-discuss] Question to Vittorio

At 07:21 p.m. 23/07/2002 +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

>Moreover, the Election Charter, including the Panel Rules, were
>approved by all the present panel, so if this is your reason, you
>should ask that all members of the current panel are disqualified from
>running.

It certainly counts against them and now we have to trust the voters to
make their own judgement.
At least some of the candidates have recognized that the "Panel rules" are
invalid.

I , for one, will  not vote for candidates who keep silent on this vital
issue of democracy.

--Joop