[atlarge-discuss] ICANNAtLarge.com ALOC Representative

All,

The question has been raised as to the representative
nature of my involvement in the ALOC.  First off, let me
state that I have made it clearly known to the ALOC/ALAC
that I lack any mandate on which to take any positions on
any of the issues on behalf of this organization.  I
agreed emphatically with Peter Shane in that he too was in
no position to reflect any official position of his
organization vis a vis the ALAC draft.  I was actually
surprised that I was even allowed to participate in the
call, and then I merely listened to what everyone had to
say, and mostly asked a few questions.  I _did not_ put
this organization on any agenda cards by approving
anything outside of Peter Shane's comments as mentioned
above.  Indeed, my very presence there was as an observer
as I was originally appointed in such capacity by my
fellow Panel members, and our term is now ending with the
end of the current election and the appointment of the new
panel.  I have observed what has been going on and I have
reported back to the membership of this organization, that
is the extent of my Representations of this org. in the
ALOC.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos