Re: [atlarge-discuss] We are not alone -- Fwd. WSIS: Virtual PrepOns in cyberspace for the Information Society

ICANN is at a precipice at which they will stand until there is an expedient alternative.
We have a mandate to provide a Global Electoral Body.
There is no real mandate as to what we must accomplish except to exist and that is good.
Some look at the many posts and think noise, I look at them as important products of hardworking people.
People with nothing really to gain but, to improve our Internet, WWW and IT.
ICANN can never contribute what this group does in reality.
We must look at the whole world as our venue, at all issues as our duty to consider. We are not ICANNcentric we are GLOBAL
Good luck to all in the elections, I only hope that those who can do the job, can be elected.

Sincerely,
Eric