Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [OFFLINE]Re: [atlarge-discuss] Point of personal privilege -- I'm being disenfranchised byglitches in the system!

Ir's not very offline, though given how quickly they update
the archives, there may be no practical difference, if
you also address: atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
in the headers...
Nevertheless I put it back, because frankly I'm gone
from this addy soon, I'll come back in a new identity,
if JW can do it, so can anyone. With the small caveat
that I might make a difference. Anyway, read on...