Re: [atlarge-discuss] Membership records Re: [atlarge-discuss] Point of personal privilege -- I'm ...

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 11:08:01PM -0400, espresso@e-scape.net wrote:

> Another possibility people might like to consider is setting up the organization's Web site to provide permanent e-mail accounts like "joeblow@icannatlarge.com" configured so as to forward mail to whatever ISP account the individual is using at the time. An association I belong to offers its members this option for a small fee and quite a few people seem to have signed up for it (not realizing they could get the same benefit elsewhere for less, I suppose). Something like that could conceivably be used to raise the budget from zero to something that would cover a stamp now and then.
>
> Just a few thoughts...
>
> Regards,
>
> Judyth

Wonderfull idea.

I think there are many possibilities for services that might be offered to members.

Buying services can be another way of contributing to the org, and getting something
of personal value in return.

David Schutt