Re: [atlarge-discuss] Warning: Phony phone calls from member - PH # 416-769-5384

At 02:03 AM 07/08/02 -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Unlisted number.

  Oh?  How do you know it is unlisted Gary?  Hummmm?
Because it isn't listed. Not rocket science.

> How do you know it is a member doing
> it?

  I posted that two days ago now Gary.  Read the archives
and see for yourself again...
Sorry, the archives don't update that quickly
and your messages usually go unread into my
trash from which they are flushed daily. So
you don't know who it is but you know it is
a member, and they're in Toronto. Hmmm, that
narrows it down but it's still not me, I'm
still not a member and I'm probably further
from Toronto than you are, assuming you're
in Texas. -g