Re: [atlarge-discuss] Warning: Phony phone calls from member - PH # 416-769-53

Dear Jeffy Zombie,

Is this really an issue we should be discussing on this list? I mean please, you are SOOOOOO off-topic here!

Yesterday, I got a phone call from 555-736-3636, but no one left a message.
IT MUST BE SOME MEMBER ON THIS LIST MAKING THE CALL!!!!
The FBI and the FCC have been notified, and several other complaints have been filed as well I understand - you can find all references on the appropriate web sites.

Get a life,

Brian.