[atlarge-discuss] Mr. Morfin's comments...

 Hullo all!

 The comment from you, Mr. Morfin ("hmmm.... May be we do not need to vote after all since we already have Satyajit as acting Chair.") was totally uncalled for. I do not entertain any Chair aspirations and wanted to see to that the elections for the Chair are concluded before the 7 day period is exhausted after which the candidate with most votes is automatically elecetd to the Chair. I want to assure the other Panelists of my good intentions - I do not see how Mr. Morfin can be similarly convinced. I see, Ms. Joanna Lane has already endorsed the vote by casting her vote and so with this, I suppose we can move on to completing the process soon.

 Also, Mr. Morfin's new rules about having "eldest as temporary chair" is quite hilarious and definitely creative - quite close to Vittorio's concept of earning the Chair thru gaining the most votes.

 I also do not think Mr. Morfin's comments about him fighting "for India to be acknowleged as a major Internet partner" has much of a basis...I am from that Internet power, Sir, so you have to be careful before being so grandiloquent!

 By the way, I was born on 10/19/1979.

 Regards,

 Satyajit.