Re: [atlarge-discuss] Web hosting and webmaster

Bret and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  I agree there doesn't seem to be any need to move the hosting
of ICANNATLARGE.COM to another hosting service.
Even after the June 2003 date, Eric Dierker and Hi-Tek.com
has already offered early on to host and manage the
ICANNATLARGE.COM Domain to the tune of $30k
worth...

Bret Fausett wrote:

> No one needs to host it, only maintain it. I prepaid several hundred dollars
> for a year's hosting services, so that's taken care of through the end of
> June, 2003. There's no reason we couldn't move the hosting services as well,
> but we're set for for the near term without further expense from anyone. All
> the new webmaster needs is a the login ID and password and he/she can work
> on the site remotely.
>
>     -- Bret
>
> Hans Klein wrote:
> > I have made some inquiries within CPSR as to whether our tech people could
> > host the ICANNatlarge.com site and perform webmaster duties.
> >
> > As this is pretty resource intensive, I can't make a commitment up
> > front.  But it might be a reliable solution to the web site question.
> >
> > If they say yes, I will propose it for more formal consideration.
> >
> > Hans

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827