Re: [atlarge-discuss] Web hosting and webmaster

No one needs to host it, only maintain it. I prepaid several hundred dollars
for a year's hosting services, so that's taken care of through the end of
June, 2003. There's no reason we couldn't move the hosting services as well,
but we're set for for the near term without further expense from anyone. All
the new webmaster needs is a the login ID and password and he/she can work
on the site remotely.

    -- Bret