Re: [atlarge-discuss] Latin America and Africa

> Bret Fausett wrote:
> > Erick raises a good point. Perhaps we can create a rule that will allow
> the
> > panel to round out its composition through special appointments.
>

>    I agree with Bret.   An easy choice would be the highest vote getter
> from
> any unrepresented region.

I agree with the proposal to find a way to get at least one person from each
non-represented region in - and I think that the suggestion to consider the
highest vote getters from an unrepresented region is a very adequate one.

I hope that the elected persons will find a way to realize such a solution.
If we do not find ways to solve actual problems even if formalities have to
be adjusted, we hardly can have a future as a global body.

Norbert

--
Norbert Klein
Open Forum of Cambodia: www.forum.org.kh