From: Bret Fausett [mailto:fausett@lextext.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 1:33 PM
To: Hans Klein; Untitled 4
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Web hosting and webmaster

No one needs to host it, only maintain it. I prepaid several
hundred dollars
for a year's hosting services, so that's taken care of through the end of
June, 2003. There's no reason we couldn't move the hosting
services as well,
but we're set for for the near term without further expense from
anyone. All
the new webmaster needs is a the login ID and password and he/she can work
on the site remotely.

   -- Bret

Hans Klein wrote:

I have made some inquiries within CPSR as to whether our tech
people could

host the ICANNatlarge.com site and perform webmaster duties.

As this is pretty resource intensive, I can't make a commitment up
front.  But it might be a reliable solution to the web site question.

If they say yes, I will propose it for more formal consideration.

Hans

------
James Love, Consumer Project on Technology
http://www.cptech.org, mailto:love@cptech.org
voice: 1.202.387.8030; mobile 1.202.361.3040