Re: [atlarge-discuss] Web hosting and webmaster

Joanna,

I'll be happy to do whatever the supervisory panel asks me to do.

In follow-up messages, Jamie and Joop also make good points about permanence
and avoiding capture. I'd suggest that the panel either do what you
recommend  -- appoint a trustee who administers the organization's assets
(host account, domain name, and membership list) -- pursuant to a trust
agreement, or create a non-profit corporation that will hold the same assets
pursuant to articles of incorporation and bylaws. But if the panel asks me
to do something else, I'll do that too.

   -- Bret