[atlarge-discuss] Congratulations!

 Firstly, Joanna, congrats! I am happy that the Panel has finally elected the Chair after the initial arguments/ stand-offs.

 I would be the first to acknowledge the services of Hans Klein to the movement and the need to diversify the Panel. Therefore, I support the move to have him as the Alt Chair. Joanna's nomination of Hans and my non-nomination has convinced me that I do not enjoy the confidence of the Panel... Mr. Morfin's comments on the atlarge-discuss list are also quite disturbing and I notice that I am quite unsupported here. Just goes on to show that though we have 3 Asian members on the Panel, the show is still US-Europe run.

 Anyway, Joanna, if you wish I shall step down from the ALOC representative position. And seeing everyone's lack of enthusiasm over my email ballot, I shall henceforth not conduct any more.

 Regards,

 Satyajit.