Re: [atlarge-discuss] We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...

Walter and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

Walter Schmidt wrote:

>  "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one..." ...Romans
> 3:10, King James Version

  Yes and "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", also is
appropriate here as well...  (I don't remember the proper chapter
or verse reference though off hand)  >;)

>  "There are those who if you gave them a ton of gold, they would bitch
> about the weight!" ...T. Stein
>
> What many people are not aware, August 2 is the anniversary of the signing
> of the USA Declaration of Independence! July 4, it was adopted - but it is
> considered to have been signed on August 2, 1776.

  Exactly right!  Well done! >;)

> This signing was a hanging offense, an act of treason against the Crown.
>
> Let me share with us all what Benjamin Franklin told John Hancock, as he
> signed the Declaration of Independence:
>
>    "...We must all hang together, else we shall all hang separately!"

  The Crown in this case I take it is ICANN?  In any event, I would
rather hang than give up any of the liberty so many have fought for and
died for, to include myself...   "Give me liberty or give me death"

>  --- REgards, walts@dorsai.org Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(.) ---
>  - -   Associate   |      Online since CompuServe's MicroNET      - -
>  ---    Expert     |                                              ---
>  - -  Expert Zone  |        http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/         ---
>  - - 52 Ken http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/ Sun 57 - -

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827