Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Fw: [atlarge-discuss] ALOC

Sorry Mr. Williams,

Our group for the at large which is the base of this list and which just
elected internal panel members has never asked for nor granted anyone the
right to represent us to the outside world.  At this point it would be like
a Texan Senator signing a treaty with Spain. (oops bad historical example
but it drives the point home)

We have elected a panel to conduct internal procedural policies to
legitimize our point of existance.  A demand you regularly make.
Until such time as the concept of a President or Ambassadors or trade
representatives are proceduralized we must remain inward only, save
outreach.

Sincerely,
Eric