Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Fw: [atlarge-discuss] ALOC

Eric and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Sorry Mr. Williams,
>
> Our group for the at large which is the base of this list and which just
> elected internal panel members has never asked for nor granted anyone the
> right to represent us to the outside world.

  I beg to differ here.  Sotiris I believe was BEFORE the recent election,
representing ICANNATLARGE.COM in an unofficial capacity and
keeping us members updated as well...

>  At this point it would be like
> a Texan Senator signing a treaty with Spain. (oops bad historical example
> but it drives the point home)

  At THIS POINT yes, but not until this point perhaps...

> We have elected a panel to conduct internal procedural policies to
> legitimize our point of existance.  A demand you regularly make.

  Indeed true on both scores...

> Until such time as the concept of a President or Ambassadors or trade
> representatives treache proceduralized we must remain inward only, save
> outreach.

  Isn't conferring with the ALOC, outreach???  I had thought it was and
still is???  Has this changed?  If so how so?  Where is that change
documented Eric?  I don't see it on the ICANNATLARGE.COM
web site anywhere...  But I DO SEE at
http://www.at-large.org/at-large-members.htm
that Sotiris and Satyajit Gupta listing them associated with
ICANNATLARGE.COM...