RE: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Fw: [atlarge-discuss] ALOC

Jeff Williams wrote:

>Sotiris I believe was BEFORE the recent election,
>representing ICANNATLARGE.COM in an unofficial capacity and
>keeping us members updated as well...

Jeff is correct, Eric.  No one is representing us officially in that forum.
But an unofficial presence is better than no presence, and Sotiris wanted
tto know if he should keep it us.  I ageree.  He should, until we approve an
official presence.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info