RE: [atlarge-discuss] ALOC

Jeff Williams wrote:

>I don't believe that it would be very democratic that any rep to
>the ALOC should be "Appointed" to replace Sotiris.

If the membership has to vote on every position held by someone, we'll be
voting every month!  Rather, I suggest that we empanel a Liaison Committee,
elect people we trust to fill it, and let them, subject to Panel approval,
select which of their members will represent us to which  organiizations..

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info