[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Fw: [atlarge-discuss] ALOC
- To: Jeff Williams <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Fw: [atlarge-discuss] ALOC
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:12:31 -0700
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, DEvans@doc.gov, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, "'Jefsey Morfin'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Judith Oppenheimer <email@example.com>
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Organization: Hi-Tek.com.vn
- References: <3D5338FB.6A0E9808@ix.netcom.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3D534E80.email@example.com>
Absolutely conferring with Ester is not outreach but dead wrong.
This is not reaching the communities but sticking ones hand in the
mouth of the devil as far as outreach is concerned. I personally
have been bit by this viper.
Cheat me once shame on you, cheat me twice, shame on me.
Get in bed with the cheat and triple shame on you and me.
VB, SS, DY and I have all been cajoled by the Denise/Ester Show.
No we have authorized no one to do business with them.
What say ye Judith and Jefsey?
Jeff Williams wrote:
> Isn't conferring with the ALOC, outreach??? I had thought it was and
> still is??? Has this changed? If so how so? Where is that change
> documented Eric? I don't see it on the ICANNATLARGE.COM
> web site anywhere... But I DO SEE at
> that Sotiris and Satyajit Gupta listing them associated with
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional commands, e-mail: email@example.com