Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Fw: [atlarge-discuss] ALOC

Oh goodness,

Absolutely conferring with Ester is not outreach but dead wrong.
This is not reaching the communities but sticking ones hand in the
mouth of the devil as far as outreach is concerned.  I personally
have been bit by this viper.
Cheat me once shame on you, cheat me twice, shame on me.
Get in bed with the cheat and triple shame on you and me.
VB, SS, DY and I have all been cajoled by the Denise/Ester Show.

No we have authorized no one to do business with them.
What say ye Judith and Jefsey?

Eric