RE: [atlarge-discuss] The elected icannatlarge.com panel

Bruce,
Joop has or is setting up an area on the website for "Volunteering" efforts.
I'm not quite sure of the URL, but the idea is to match skillsets with task
lists. If you or anybody else want to get more involved in this effort, then
kindly post your details/ offer there, then the Panel can get a better idea
of how to harness your obvious talents! You might want to think about
managing that area of the site even?

Joanna