Re: [atlarge-discuss] 003 Web hosting and webmaster

Joanna and all stakeholders of other interested parties,

  Such a Interim trustee would best be someone that is located in an area
that will become the *Home* or *Primary Location of the
ICANNATLARGE.COM.

  I would suggest that some volunteers step forward and self identify
and than the members select their choice via a vote.

Joanna Lane wrote:

> I concur with Bruce, but I'd like us to be in a position to accept donations
> tomorrow, and incorportaion will take a little longer. Do you think it would
> be acceptable to have an Interim Trustee, and if so, who could that be?
> Joanna

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827