[atlarge-discuss] RE: 003 Web hosting and webmaster

Joanna Lane wrote:

>I concur with Bruce, but I'd like us to be in a position to accept
donations
>tomorrow, and incorportaion will take a little longer.

Excellent point.  Do we have any members out there who are already bonded
and serving in a fiducuiary capacity who would step forward to do this,
including setting up accounts in our name, keeping the books (with a
"window" online behind a password, considering our dispersed nature!), etc.?

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info