From: <wolfgang@imv.au.dk>
To: "YJ Park" <yjpark@myepark.com>; " Joanna Lane" <jo-uk@rcn.com>; "
Vittorio Bertola" <vb@vitaminic.net>; <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>; "
Wolfgang Kleinwächter" <wolfgang@mailhost.imv.au.dk>; " Izumi AIZU"
<izumi@anr.org>; " Sotiris Sotiropoulos" <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 2:23 AM
Subject: [atlarge-discuss] AW: Appreciation and Congratulation

> Congratulations to all eleven members of the new panel.
>
> I wish you all the best and hope that you together with the 1000 members
of icannatlarge.com will be able to create a workable and influential
mechanism which can have substantial input into the bottom up policy
development process in fields covered by ICANN´s mission from a point of
view of individual Internet users.

> Take it for granted that I, within the limits of my time budget, will
contribute as an ordinary member as much as I can to the building of such a
mechanism.