RE: [atlarge-discuss] 006 Deciding Name for Organisation

> Hi Hans!
>
> Sure, keep this as our focus and primary mission, but we'll need
> to wrap it
> up in more accessible language and broader terms if we want to genuinely
> attract and represent a really broad electorate of internet users (rather
> than just a few ICANN watchers)
>
> "promote user representation and participation in DNS management and
> Internet governance."

Richard,

What you're talking about is "branding", creating a snappy tag line, which
is not the same things as the mission statement. That would be developed
from the second part of this statement, "participation in DNS management and
Internet Government" into something along the lines of "World@Large, your
internet parliament" - that's not a suggestion by the way - just an example
to make the point.

Joanna