Re: [atlarge-discuss] WG staffing : ccTLD and Technical

I am quite interested in the ccTLD but quite out of my league In technical
issue follow up
although I can handle iDNS.
Good luck and thank you for arranging our WGs, it is a thankless job.
You are more than a beacon of our net, you are a Deacon.
I will now take a moment of meditation to hope for your serenity and success.
For all those who struggle to make our internet better for the less fortunate
May you be guided by goodness.  And may you reap what you sew.
Eric