[atlarge-discuss] Working Groups for ICANNATLARGE.COM

All stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Working groups as Jefsey sent to this group are evidently underway
or being considered  by the panel.

  If so, we need to align our primary goals and needs in conjunction
with Working groups that are open to any and all of the members
so as to be truly transparent and open as well as gather the best
ideas that our small membership can provide.  Some WG's that
I would recommend, and we have already discussed here would
be the following:

1.) New Name for the ICANNATLARGE.COM and it's implementation.

2.) Membership outreach.

3.) Funding model and/or methods and structure of our organization

4.) Whois

5.) ERC response or position by ICANNATLARGE.COM