Re: [atlarge-discuss] food for thought

James and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

James S. Tyre wrote:

> At 10:41 AM 8/13/2002 +1200, Joop Teernstra wrote:
> >http://news.com.com/2010-1071-949275.html?tag=politech
> >
> >on code-writing  and political activism
>
> Thanks, Joop.
>
> Though I disagree with some of what the article says, definitely it is
> worth reading.
>
> Folks may also want to check in from time to time with the new blog of
> Princeton CS Prof. Ed Felten, "Freedom to Tinker,"
> http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/.

  I read this one fairly regularly and have on occasion had the opportunity
to offer some insights as well when ask.  Of particular interest and should
be of interest to the members of ICANNATLARGE.COM was some
of the info from the cybersecurity czar, Richard Clark in a lint to your
URL above.  I posted the OECD's follow-on in this regard as it relates
to Whois privacy and security...  This directly effects DNS services
to and for stakeholders/users...