[atlarge-discuss] Presidents economic forum - Waco texas - My observations

All stakeholders or other interested parties,

  I had an interesting time at the Presidents Economic Forum.
I learned allot of interesting information and shared some
ideas and collaborated on some concerns with other business
people and CEO's that were in attendance in regards to
the Internet and in particular ICANN.

  Although most of this forum was more about the President being
seen and as addressing the current economic situation that has met
with some glitches and troubles.  There was also some discussion
groups and impromptu "unofficial" concerns expressed that the
administration officials were very interested in hearing about
if ideas as to addressing them were also expressed as well.
Corporate responsibility was the single biggest them...

  I concentrated my efforts with other CEO's of small and
medium size companies in the IT and Telecom industry.
Many were more aware of ICANN than I had thought myself
and were concerned greatly as to the current direction
that ICANN is going i.e. the reform effort and the "Blueprint".
Most believed as do I, that this effort is less than honest, and
some characterized the ICANN reform effort as a out right
sham.  Andrew Card, the presidents Chief of staff listened
intently and also himself expressed some "Serious Worries"
as to where things with ICANN is going.  It appeared that
he took a few suggestions that I and others provided
him in this regard...

  I was ask to continue along with others to continue an ongoing
dialog regarding internet related issues and ICANN's future with
appropriate unpublicized E-Mail addresses as well as other non
advertised
fax numbers to come later, on these concerns for some administrative
officials... ( I didn't like this approach, but agreed to try and assist
for
now )...

  I therefore would ask humbly that the members of ICANNATLARGE.COM
please send substantive and solution related reform ideas to me so I can

forward them along...