Re: [atlarge-discuss] Why do users need a place at the table?

Danny and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Ok thank you Danny for that clarification.  And your quite right
I did not check Ross's "Blog" either as you were really not clear
as to those comments coming from Ross and in the past on the
DNSO GA list plus one occasion on the phone with me you had
mentioned that Stakeholders/users were really not stakeholders
in your opinion...