[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Where are all the reports?

Vittorio and all assembly members,

  Sorry Vittorio, but the starting point for and @ large kicked off
in '98.  That was likely before  you became involved though...
Hence this report is in no way to be reasonably considered a
"Starting Point" for public comment...