[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] To what extent is .name operated by VeriSign?

ALex and all assembly members, stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Yes, I read this yesterday with some interest and passed it along
to our [INEGroup] members for their "Read" on it as well...
No response back from them yet...  In any event I would be
interested in hearing from Verisign specifically on this as well
as someone from the ICANN staff as well...