RE: [atlarge-discuss] [WG-ID] Initial message

In that case, please remove my name from this list...:-)

Seriously, I see so many good people here, I don't think I'm going to add
much and have to be careful not to spread myself too thin, so I am
withdrawing as an official member of this working group. Please keep me
informed of developments and good luck!

Regards,
Joanna