[atlarge-discuss] Challenge from Ross Rader

>From Ross Rader's byte.org blog:

"I asked the question a week ago, but still don't "get" the answers. A few
people included me in a thread going on over on the at-large discussion list
regarding what the arguments for and against individual participation in
ICANN actually are. The answers coming back weren't all that convincing - all
I managed to take away was that users are entitled to a seat because they use
the system. Not terribly convincing. Convince me."