[atlarge-discuss] [Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]

ATTN: Stephen Waters,

I sent this message through the list because I tried
mailing you back with respect to your offlist message, but
your mail server rejected my email as coming from a
spammer...  I hope that's just a misnomer?  See forwarded
message below.

Best Regards,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
--- Begin Message ---

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <swaters@amicus.com>
    Reason:    5.0.0 <swaters@amicus.com>... -- No mail from locations known to be spammers

Reporting-MTA: dns; tomts19.bellnexxia.net
Arrival-Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:46:57 -0400
Received-From-MTA: dns; hermesnetwork.com (67.68.74.211)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <swaters@amicus.com>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; nsmaster.amicus.com (208.134.129.10)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.0.0 <swaters@amicus.com>... -- No mail from locations known to be spammers
--- Begin Message ---
You're welcome!!  :-)

SS