Re: [atlarge-discuss] [Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]

I went ahead and submitted the hermes and bellnexx mail hosts to
http://ordb.org/submit to see if one of y'all is an open relay. if not,
I'll forward the mail on to MIS and see if they can find out which one
it is that nsmaster doesn't like. I don't remember which all RBLs they
said we were on.

-s