Re: [atlarge-discuss] Severe Inaccuracies in Post from 25 July....

Dear all,
sent a very long and detailed response to Bradley on that "erroneous" response of him (he his the first person who says "I was there" in response to my "I was partly in charge") so we may work together in better understanding.

A gateway has two sides. What Bradley describes is the world as seen from the Internet and what I describe is the Internet as seen from the rest of the world. Question is only to understand who was here before ...